Give the Gift of Christian Education!
Rehoboth Christian School receives no government funding. We are supported solely through tuition, fundraising activities and gifts from members, alumni, businesses, and friends. Our mission of equipping students with a life of faith and a quality education would not be possible without it. Your support is deeply appreciated!
Auto-deposits not only help our Finance Committee manage finances throughout the year, but it also reduces the amount of volunteer hours needed. If you would like to donate through regular withdrawals –
- Simply make a cheque payable to Rehoboth Christian School and mail to the address below
- Send an email to Andy at email@example.com or call him 519-647-9704 and indicate the amount and frequency you wish to donate. This can be done as frequently as you would like (eg. last day of each month, quarterly, annually etc)
Note that regular tuition payments can also be made this way.
Andy can also be contacted if you wish to provide Bequests, Endowments or other types of gifts.
Tax receipts will be provided for all donations. Thank you for supporting RCS!
Support our children by volunteering your time and talents! Most of our operation’s finances are raised through various fundraising activities, events, and programs through out the year. Volunteering your time can make a big impact. If you would like to volunteer your time and talents, please contact us at 905 627 5977
We very much appreciate your support of volunteer time, money and prayers.
Grow With Us
Are you a business owner who would like to support RCS? Consider becoming a valued partner in our Grow With Us (GWU) program. Businesses who join GWU donate a designate percentage/portion of a sale transacted within the RCS community to the RCS General Fund. The RCS supporting community has incentive to shop with our GWU partners who in turn support RCS. To partner with us, please contact Andy Lobbezoo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-647-9704.
Grow With Us Partners
- Accord Business Solutions – Jim Koopman
- Royal LePage – Martin Vlietstra
- St. George Auto Service – Dan Jonkman
- Classical Organ Centre
- Stricklands – Conrad Vlietstra
- Connor Keuning CGA
- Detail Express – Marlene Vlietstra
- Royal LePage – Jane Neven
- Grand River Automotive – John Maas
- Glanville & Associates Realty Inc. – Michael Lobbezoo
- IPC – Chris Zacharia
- IPC – Ken Vanderlaan
- Kranendonk Construction – Ron Kranendonk
- Lynden Community Garage – Colin Jonkman
- Schuit Plastering – Jed Schuit
- Primary Plumbong Services – Shawn Van’t Foort
- Johannus Organs – Jan Van Der Stad
- Sparlings – Jason Swan
- Windmill Power Equipment
- PromoPlace – Tim Feijer and Brandon Hannaford
An endowment fund is one set-up by RCS where withdrawals from invested capital are used for our operations. For more information please contact Andy Lobbezoo at email@example.com or 519-647-9704.
Short Term Missions
The Short Term Missions (STM) fund supports a short-term mission trip for qualified students in senior grades. The purpose of STM is to provide one to two weeks of exposure and working experience on a mission field. This valuable experience gives students an appreciation for the blessings we enjoy and an appreciation for mission work. It may also stimulate the call to pursue a life of service to God in the mission field.
The STM Fund has been established to help subsidize qualified students who do not have the funds for a STM trip. Students can apply for this fund for a maximum 50% subsidy for expenses (provide funds are available). The student must raise the remaining cost for the trip. STM receives funding through Student Council fund raising events, businesses, and individuals and is managed by the RCS Financial Controller.
To make a gift to our STM Fund, you may donate Online or mail a Cheque.
The Jack Westerink Scholarship for Christian Studies
To qualify for $2500 per year of study at a qualifying institution the students must have the following criteria
- the student must have attended RCS for a minimum of his/her last two years (4 semesters)
- the student has been accepted at a Canadian Christian institution in a 4 year under-grad or a 5 year B.Ed. program (the insitution must offer a B. Ed degree)
- the student has the highest overall average in the top six 4U or 4M courses with an overall average mark of at least 75 %
- the student must show proof of full time enrollment and successful completion of each year to receive subsequent annual scholarships.
To make a gift to The Jack Westerink Scholarship Fund, you may donate Online, mail a Cheque, or set-up automatic withdrawals through our Planned Giving option.
To make a donation online, please complete the credit information through the following secure link:
Please make your cheque payable to Rehoboth Christian School. Cheques can be mailed directly to:
RR#2, 1025 Weir Rd.